Fees & Services
New Patient – First Visit Consultation and Treatment
1 Hour appointment Includes first treatment – £50.00
30 minute chiropractic appointment – £30.00
Free Spinal Check*
15 minute appointment – £FREE Call to book.
Your Initial Consultation will include:
- A private consultation with a Chiropractor.
- A thorough examination, including orthopedic and neurological tests.
- A confidential report of our findings.
- A recommended treatment plan if we determine Chiropractic can help you.
- A referral to the appropriate specialist if we determine Chiropractic can not help you.
- Your first session of treatment, if appropriate.
Chiropractic treatment may consist of:
- Specific Spinal Adjustment.
- Soft Tissue Work (Neuromuscular ReEducation).
- Rehabilitation Exercise Prescription.
- Active Release Techniques.
- Fuctional Muscle Testing
- Myofascial Dry Needling (Western Style Acupuncture).
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization.
- Kinesio Taping.
- Orthotic Prescription.
Appointment cancellation policy
If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, we ask you to do so 24 hours in advance. If this is not possible it may be necessary to charge you the full fee for the appointment.
Private health insurance
In most cases health care insurance providers cover chiropractic care. Some providers may also require a referral from a GP to claim. We recommend that you contact your insurance company to check your level of cover. You are required to pay for your treatment and then make your claim directly with your insurer. Please advise us when making your appointment if you will be claiming on insurance.
* A free spinal check is available if you are unsure as to whether chiropractic care is for you. The free check does not include any treatment.